Terms And Conditions
- Venuemasters is a limited company. Company Registration No. 1609919 whose registered office is Venuemasters, Sheffield Technology Park, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS.
DISCLAIMER : The information on this web site has been supplied and checked by the individual venues. Venuemasters accepts no liability for errors or omissions. If we discover that a venue has misrepresented the establishment, the information is either amended or the venue is removed from our site.
- The client may only use this service to make legitimate enquiries and must not use it to make any speculative, false or fraudulent enquiries or any enquiry in anticipation of demand. The client also undertakes to provide correct and accurate telephone contact details to Venuemasters and accepts that Venuemasters may use these details to contact the Client should this prove necessary.
- Problems with refunds must be taken up directly with the venue. Venuemasters accepts no responsibility for charges made by the venue, legitimate or otherwise.
- All offers advertised by Venuemasters are subject to availability.
- Telephone calls and any e-mail correspondence with Venuemasters may be monitored or recorded. By undertaking such methods of contact, the client accepts this.
- Complaints concerning a Conference venue should be made first to the venue. If the venue fails to rectify the problems to the client's satisfaction, Venuemasters should be contacted immediately; appropriate action will then be taken.
- Venuemasters accepts no responsibility for any wear, tear or renovation at venues, over which Venuemasters has no control, or about which Venuemasters has not been informed.
- Venuemasters reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the client to check back regularly to ensure awareness of the latest information available.
- To contact Venuemasters by post, write to: Venuemasters, Sheffield Technology Park, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS. To contact Venuemasters over the telephone dial +44 (0) 114 249 3090. To contact Venuemasters by e-mail send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All numerical divisions used in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- Venuemasters terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.